Current available jobs that best match york:
» Internship Notification - Opening Day Partners and its Teams (Various Locations)
» Future Notification Only - Opening Day Partners and its Teams (Various Locations)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for generating and developing new business through leads, name collection activities, cold calls, networking events, speaking engagements, etc.
• Prepares and presents proposals or contractual agreements to potential advertisers and core customers (those interested in tickets).
• Works in conjunction with VP-Business Development, Groups Sales Director and Client Services in coordinating group events to returning and new clients.
• Keep accurate sales files, customer services files, call reports, appointment schedule reports, prospects reports, etc. Maintain weekly communication on all activity reports.
• Works closely with VP-Business Development and Group Sales Director to achieve cross departmental revenue generation goals.
• Works with Client Services in the servicing of sponsorship accounts and sponsored theme nights.
• Manages expense budgets related to sales activities.
• Manages revenue budgets to ensure appropriate allocation of sponsorship and ticket revenue.
• Researches and writes business action plans to support new business directions (theme nights, sponsored events etc…).
• Is expected to make 50 outbound phone calls per day to potential core customers
• Liaises with Client Services on sponsored programs -- departments to include game presentation, community relations, ticketing.
• Other related duties as required.
• Ideal candidates will have at least 2-3 years of sponsorship or related sales experience.
• Ideal candidates will have at least 2-3 years of ticket sales.
• Strong relationship with existing advertising agency and client relationships are a plus.
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with VIP's as well as internal and external clients at all levels are a must.
• High level of initiative and inner drive are preferred.
• Candidate must have excellent problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to generate new and creative sales ideas is needed.
• Candidates must be able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
• Computer literacy is preferred.
• The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Knowledge of the advertising business.
• A degree or diploma in sports marketing or related field.
• Proficiency in MSWord, MSExcel and MSPowerPoint.
• Social media savvy.
• Knowledge and passion of the sport.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. I have at least 2-3 years of sales experience. 2. Do you have knowledge of York County and the surrounding areas? 3. I have reliable transportation.
1. I have at least 2-3 years of sales experience.
2. Do you have knowledge of York County and the surrounding areas?
3. I have reliable transportation.
From time to time, Opening Day Partners and its teams will be looking for interns. If you apply below and check off all of the internship notifications, you will be contacted about specific internship opportunities. This is a notification only, not an application for a job. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Opening Day Partners and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ